About Airboat Wilderness Rides
Airboat Wilderness Rides is the longest running airboat company on the Treasure Coast. That was 18 years ago! We strive to make every tour better than the last. Our captains are all USCG licensed captains. They are eager to share their vast knowledge of the marshland and its diverse ecosystem. Tours are limited to nine passengers for your comfort, safety, and enjoyment as every guest has a great view.
Many of our earliest guests have turned out to be good friends now – even their children that have turned into young adults still continue to join us with their own young families and friends.
The Treasure Coast
AWR is also the exclusive airboat tour company to accommodate Navy Seals and their families when visiting the Treasure Coast!
About Your Airboat:
- The boat is a 10-passenger custom commercial airboat by Alumitech (the best ride in the business)
- We use the most comfortable, non-restrictive, suspender type life jackets
- We are the ONLY airboat tour featuring the top quality PELTOR WIRELESS AVIATION HEADSETS
About your Captains:
Our captains have more time on the water than any other airboat tour company on the Treasure Coast. They’ve all successfully completed the USAMT/D.O.I./FWC approved airboat operation course and are the first in Florida to be certified.
- Captain George Lins; USCG license 40 years
- Captain Bob Johnson; USCG license 35 years
- Captain Shannon Petit; USCG license 20 years
- Captain Bob Pennington; USCG license 45 years